Sunday, April 17, 2011

March 5, 2011

The servant of servants!

So, another quick week has gone by in the mission office. It's really going to go by super fast! Kind of scary. Almost everyday we have stuff to do and work on in the office. Today is our Preparation day, and we still have to buy flowers for President Perkins' visit. We also went to the temple today and we're going to be doing some more busy work. It's all good though. Only thing I think I'm lacking sometimes is patience. I'm starting to feel the stress of the work since we're on time scheduals, and we have a Less-active guy we're working with who's mentally ill, so he does some really rude stuff to me on the phone.

Anyways, it's a good calling to have, and I have to say, that I'm the servant of servants. People on their missions are servants of the Lord. My job is to assist and serve them. So far, I've fix a lot of computers, a toilet, a washer machine, and other stuff. Then we just write reports for President, and do our best to make the government happy so they don't kick missionaries out.

So Ryan is turning in his papers now... He'll probably get an answer in a few months right? I'M SO EXCITED! I really want to see if he'll serve European or South American, or will he be like us and come to taiwan?

I went to the temple today and received some cool revelation. I really love the House of the Lord and it really is much different than being in the world. I hope that when I'm off my mission, I can just sit in the Celestial room for a long time and just think and rest. But right now, I have to be nice to my companion :)

It's really scary to think that I'm getting close to coming home. These 2 years have really gone by quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment