Sunday, April 17, 2011

November 7, 2010

It seems like you two had a really eventful week. That new member sounds like quite a prepared person. The Zone Leaders had a guy similar to that get baptized a few weeks ago. In his testimony that he shared, (maybe a little prideful) he said: "I'm not a person that's getting baptized for the missionaries. I know this church is true and I've felt it." He met with the missionaries a long time ago, and was just flipping through the Book of Mormon, and prayed about it. He got his answer and called them up saying he wanted to be baptized. It was probably quite the surprise for the missionaries.

As for this week, we're still not seeing all the success I've seen in other areas, but I'm really satisfied with Elder Denies and my hard work here. Sometimes it's really hard to keep on going, but we still do and we see miracles from it. Probably the coolest time I had this week was on exchanges with my former companion, Elder Green. We went out to do some finding and over 15-20 minutes, we talked with a total of 3 people. 2 of them set up a time to meet with us, and the other gave us his number to call later. We didn't talk to anyone else, so pretty much had 100% success that morning. It was really cool to see the spirit guide us.

We'll I got to run. But I just wanted to say I love you and I'm having such a great time on my mission. It's already blessed my life so much, and I'm excited to serve the Lord in callings when I get home too. It makes me want to be super active in every calling I receive, especially in my home teaching. And who knows... maybe if I room with Andrew or David, I can be their companions. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment