Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 7, 2011

Well, big news! I'm moving! Hahaha... jk, I've known that for a long time. But, I'm moving back to Danshui! My second area! I'm so glad I'm back to the ocean. I love the ocean! So, I'll be companions with Elder Siebert. He's a good energetic missionary, so I'm excited to finish up my mission with someone ready and willing to work hard. The hard part is that I'm the District Leader. So, I guess I'll really have to jump back into the field running. Talking to everyone, planning out things for the day, etc. It's going to be tough, but I can do it. It's sad though that my time in the Mission Office is over. I'm really going to miss it.

O… and M… are doing awesome. I noticed that when you just stop teaching a "lesson" and start teaching the person because you love them, things go so much better. We were just teaching M… about the Plan of Salvation, and he was confused and didn't really know how it applied to him, but later we just swapped it around and showed what it can help him with and let him know about his life in the future.

I'll be honest that I'm excited and pretty nervous about next transfer. I haven't done whole day missionary work for a long time, and I've only had one junior companion. Now, I have to be an example to the district, and... yeah. I'll just do my best and see how it goes. I want to just be happy and focus on fulfilling my purpose. Yeah, if you want, you could pray for me...

Things are just going great here in Taiwan. I'll try not to count the time, but it's hard when you have 6 weeks, 43 days... hahah just kidding. I'm trying not to count. I just know it's coming soon.

Love you Mom! Talk to you Tomorrow!!!

Elder Carlson

(Scott called us on Mother’s Day and we had a nice talk. He really is doing well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment