Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 6, 2011

Ahhh!! This week it hasn't been like: "Yay, soon I get my ipod back!" or "I get to watch Star Wars again" or "I finally get to sleep in!". But more like... "I only have 2 more weeks in Taiwan!" "Only 2 more Chinese-speaking sacrament meetings" "No more cheap food and fun companions".... Yeah...I'm the Anti-Trunk!!!
But really, I'm going to miss it here a bunch. Taiwan has been such a good place to me. I am dead tired and would love to take a rest, but yeah, I'll miss this country a bunch. I am excited to see you all soon though. 2 more weeks! But truthfully, I feel like it's going to be really weird because it still hasn't hit me that bad that I only have 2 weeks left. It feels like I'll continue to be here for months and months.
I don't really have much to report on... I'm just super tired. OH yeah! O passed her baptism interview and will be baptized the same day as M. I'm way stoked to attend. It's 11 in the morning, so we'll see if I can or not.
I know this gospel is true and Church is needed by everyone. We don't just need to do "good things", but we need to learn what they are and how to do them. Church will help us learn and act. And especially help us become clean from our mistakes.
Love you Mom! I'll see you soon! Next week might be one of the last emails I write. Maybe that last day, but we'll see!
Love,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment